Plaza Del Mar is one of the oldest parks in the City of Santa Barbara. It is located across from the Harbor and Los Baños Pool. There is a large bandshell originally built in 1919, where crowds used to gather for concerts, speeches, and other public events. Today, the bandshell is used only occasionally, and the park largely functions as an open grassy space with large shade trees. The park has shared used with Santa Barbara City College that occasionally uses it for sports activities.